Hello all.... figured Id say hey.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whj812

Reaction score
I havent been on here in some time. Taking the time to catch up on posts...... Man this place has grown!!! Jim you still hanging around here??

Been working and fishing man..... when Im on I spend most of my time on ETF and TBF. Next year im committing the ultimate tin boat sin...... moving to a Glass boat, at least I plan to.

Ive gotta get an order out to you soon Denny. You still making plastics?

Jim said:
Hey bud!

How's it going? I knew you were MIA for awhile, Glad your back and hope things are well. Hows the little one? Getting ready for some fishing?

The little girl is great!! She takes up most of my time... she is 2 now and mean as ever!! Loves to play in the boat and old lures. I remove the hooks and rings from some old plugs and she calls them her fish!! :)

Been fishing for the past little bit and catching a few here and there. Supposed to be fishing the USA Bassin tourney on Norris this weekend. My partner is gonna have to set out due to moving, but if I find a replacement Ill be fishing!!!!

Latest posts