GOODBYE HERSHEY

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
>>>GOODBYE HERSHEY>>> A sad story for those of us who remember growing up with Hershey >>> bars, and just as sad for the generations of today. What will be >>> outsourced next? Pennsylvania is a big state, but it amazes me in this >>> day, how some news doesn't make it over the>>>mountain to the front page of our papers or the top>>> Of our news hours in Western Pennsylvania.>>> Milton Hershey, this year, will be joining H. J Heinz in rolling over >>> in his grave. Hershey Chocolate is moving to MEXICO...whoopee! >>> They're even closing down Hershey Canada</SPAN>. Don't buy any more >>> Hershey Bars. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup s are my favorite and they are >>> made by Hershey. But, I will not purchase Another one!>>> M.S. Hershey had a dream... I will buy my OWN Sugar, Milk, Cocoa beans, >>> (all natural mind you!)>>> and make candy...(no tariffs etc..) EVEN during the depression...HE >>> and the Company made money...NOW some Corporate big wigs are ruining the >>> name... AND the product M.S. created...>>> Please pass it on...What a bunch of college educated 'idiots'.>>> Thank you M.S. Hershey for all the things I have and all you have >>> done for me and my family...'I' do appreciate it... as for 'Dick' Lenny >>> and Company .good luck you greedy, money loving '_______s ' ...you >>> are ruining the name, the company, and MANY lives in central >>> Pennsylvania....>>> read on..Enough is Enough!>>> So Hershey executives are closing plants in the US ,laying off over >>> a thousand people, and destroying Mr. Hershey's dream, all to cut >>> labor, material costs and AVOID PAYING A NY US TAXES!>>> The company will save about $170 million a year, all on the backs of >>> the American people. The top>>> executives will still make their mega bucks and the laid off workers >>> will have to find other jobs, some probably at minimum wage due to their >>> age. All this to take their jobs to India, China and Mexico, So>>> WHAT part of the 'GREAT' American Chocolate Bar is left?...NOTHING! >>> These countries are no>>>doubt laughing at the Americans, who they don't like anyway. How long >>>are the American people>>>going to sit around and let big corporations do this to us? We must all >>>band together and let our Politicians in Washington know we have had it >>>with NAFTA, CAFTA and 'SHAFTA' and we won't take it any longer!>>> Please, do not buy any Hershey product! If the company wants to take >>> the work to these countries,>>>then let those countries buy the product. We don't need it!

Corporate America does not care one iota about the little guy. Only thing they want is to make themselves richer, even if it means stabbing the working class American in the back.

We have a company here in town called Autoliv, which makes seatbelts for different auto companies. They're due to move to mexico next month, which will put about 300 people out of work.

greed greed greed...
all these companies have stock holders that are supporting these moves to make a buck.

it sux but it loos like this is the new american way

redbug said:
greed greed greed...
it sux but it loos like this is the new american way

Unfortunately, that seems to be the trend for the past few years, and I don't think it's going to get any better. The corporations have sold America out, lock, stock, and barrel.

BassAddict said:
Another positive point is it will bring jobs for the fine people of mexico.................................. :roll:

:?: If corportate America keeps moving businesses to mexico, why do we have such an illegal immigrant problem with people coming here to look for work? :shock:

Waterwings said:
BassAddict said:
Another positive point is it will bring jobs for the fine people of mexico.................................. :roll:

:?: If corportate America keeps moving businesses to mexico, why do we have such an illegal immigrant problem with people coming here to look for work? :shock:

I hear corporations moving over seas but never to mexico. If we could jump start their economy I believe itll greatly reduce our immigration problems, more companys should move to mexico instead of india!!

Waterwings said:
BassAddict said:

I'm totally illegally crossing over to work there, and fish El Salto :D

Latest posts