Only my dog?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Do any of your dogs do this?

My dog sleeps standing up sometimes. Here he is sleeping with Marine0321. Notice the dog is standing on his rear legs but totally asleep. One time he fell into the coffee table becasue he fell asleep while he was sitting. :shock:

Attachments

• zorbasleeping.jpg
    zorbasleeping.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 698
If we got into all the weird things that my 4 1/2 dogs do, it would take up two pages, so I won't start.

Y'all ask how we have a half of a dog, it is because our friend, who is a recently divorced mother of four, has an old yellow lab, that spends half the time over here, and the other half at her place. That is the best dog you will ever meet.

That's pretty neat, lol :) . We have two Huskies, and they're not house dogs. They would absolutely destroy the house in a matter of minutes, lol. You've heard the saying "Bull in a china shop" :shock:

I cant believe you took a picture of me passed out. hahaha, i had a good hangover that morning or was it afternoon? too much beer and yagermister shots that night hahaha.

MARINE0321 said:
I cant believe you took a picture of me passed out. hahaha, i had a good hangover that morning or was it afternoon? too much beer and yagermister shots that night hahaha.

yes it was the round 2 nap...you needed it, you guys drank that crap like fish!

Jim said:
MARINE0321 said:

Dont call yagermister crap. :D

MARINE0321 said:
Jim said:
MARINE0321 said:

Dont call yagermister crap. :D

It's taking up space in my freezer! Im not drinking that CRAP! :wink:

Latest posts