Howdy All

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
Wanted to say howdy all, I just joined the club, I Had an invitation back in JulyBut, I had some unexpected health issues claim me at the time. Been feeling better tho :)

Lets see, I have a 1436 flat jon- and will be doing a project on it some time here.

Love fishing for Bass and crappie-With my Buddy(my son) :D

I'm at the edge of a small town in southern Indiana, so I'm old fashion values and morals and all about hand shakes for agreements :wink:

SOoo HOWDY ALL :!:

Welcome Fishingbuds,
Thanks for joining! I look forward to reading about posts from you and your son. My son is 6 now and his itch to get out there with me is growing. You probably will recognize some names here, we have a great friendly group here.

Thanks again,
Jim :D

Welcome FishingBuds glad to hear that you are doing well, please extend this welcome to your son also, I'm sure you will like this site, some very interesting characters, very knowledgeable also.

Welcome, I too am new around here. Great place to hang out, and probably the only one I have found with a forum totally dedicated to jon boat modding!

Howdy. I am 14, and have gotten the itch (both boating, and fishing) bigtime. It gets expensive too. :shock:

Welcome aboard - post a few pics of your boat so we can render our "expert" opinions as to what you shoudl add. LOL

Glad you are in better health now and looking forward to your reports

I lived in Louisville for three years and often spent time in Indiana

Latest posts