Who likes there wings hot?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many scoville units does it take to kill a person?

How capsaicin affects the human body?

A. How we taste and feel capsaicin?

1. “In order to douse the heat … drink milk or…(other) dairy products are especially good at breaking down the capsaicin oils, which are not soluble in water. …Beer and water only spread the ‘flames!’”

B. What is the body’s reaction to capsaicin?

1. Dec. 1 1998 Mother Earth News article explains that capsaicin acts on your mouth’s pain receptors, resulting in tearing eyes, runny nose, and a sweating body.

2. A euphoric high then occurs when your brain releases endorphins in response to the pain.

3. Capsaicin helps you to burn more calories by increasing your metabolism, and it stimulates circulation in the stomach and intestines, resulting in better digestion.

pbw said:
What does eating too hot of food do to the body? Does it burn something inside?

not sure what it does going in, But I can for sure tell you what it does going out. :cry: My wife grows jalapenos and other vietnamese peppers. Man Im sweating just thinking about the pain after eating them. :shock:

Guy i use to work with brought into work one day a bag of habanera peppers, The rest of the guys i worked with placed down 80$ to whoever would eat one... i took the challenge, i ate one, and as soon as i bit into it... it was complete hell :twisted: , thought my whole body was going to shut down... :shock:

after i finished it and finally recovered, i told my boss that im taking the rest of the day off. that stuff aint no joke :oops: , my body didnt feel right for the rest of the day... least i got a couple bucks outta it :D but never again

Went to a fishen expo a few years ago and they had a booth that sold nothing but hot spices and sauces, they had this one that came with a warning it was called Colon Blow :shock: I didnt even want to try it, Colon Blow plus Blue Flame equals Flame thrower and I didnt need anyone with 3rd degree burns sueing me :)

Jim said:
pbw said:

not sure what it does going in, But I can for sure tell you what it does going out. :cry: My wife grows jalapenos and other vietnamese peppers. Man Im sweating just thinking about the pain after eating them. :shock:

:lol: :lol:
exit wounds? :shock: :lol:

fire_meaney.gif

Nickk said:
Jim said:
pbw said:

:lol: :lol:
exit wounds? :shock: :lol:

THE WORST! LMFAO! Especially on a hot humid summer day...I would rather death. :mrgreen:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ItJJ3wTTfr0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ItJJ3wTTfr0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>