Been busy this last week..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
I did get to fish this am, First time in 2 weeks, put one in about 2 lbs and one I weighed at 3.99 in the boat, no pics.. Here is a link to my taladega adventure if anyone is interested, Dont have much time to enjoy the shows or take pics, I did carry rear tires for the first time over the wall, it was pretty fun...

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041609&id=1420151615&l=837f0a1fae

#59 Nick Igdalsky at dega... we are always #59, and usually always have a different driver.. we were gonna start and park for points because we didnt have a driver, at the last minute Nick needed a ride, I think he finished well not having a motor package in the car, I am not sure yet, but he may be with us the rest of the season, I dunno... He is also the VP of Pocono speedway.. Our usar pro cup car is for the season with Bryan Silus, he to runs ARCA full time with another team..

Oh to answer the question, I work for Mark Gibson Racing, If you seen the texas race he was the defending race winner, he spun kimmel on the last lap to win, they had a cool video on speed prior to the start of the Texas race, He is also the brother of Ryan Newmans crew chief Tony Gibson.

Bugpac said:
Oh to answer the question, I work for Mark Gibson Racing, If you seen the texas race he was the defending race winner, he spun kimmel on the last lap to win, they had a cool video on speed prior to the start of the Texas race, He is also the brother of Ryan Newmans crew chief Tony Gibson.

That's funny... I work with a Mark Gibson who is also a gear head, but not in his wildest dreams does he own a racing team. He does have a nice AC Cobra replica though.

Glad to hear you got out on the water Bug!

Latest posts