banjo minnow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to use Banjo Minnows when I was younger, right when the big hype hit on tv many years ago. I caught fish, so it worked as advertised; I just never caught anything worth mentioning.

I wouldn't be hesitant to try them now, but I would rather go with Flukes from Zoom.

My brother ordered some a couple years ago and I tried one...they work descent I suppose, but almost too "irratic" IMO. Like others have said, Myself....I prefer the good ol' fluke.

They are clunky to rig, and overpriced. BUT They do work. I have a friend that goes for all of that kind of thing. He bought the banjo minnow kit, the flying lure, and the helicopter lure kits. I used the banjo minoows for bass and pike in NY state. They worked very well. But, like others have said flukes are easier to rig and work just the same.

I dont know about the new "banjo minnow" but the old one was awesome. That is what I remember my step dad rigging up for me as a youngin. Catching fish but nothing huge at all. I would order 10 of those before the "fishing snake" trust me!!!!

Latest posts