Maiden voyage here I come! - PICS ADDED

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckmechanic

Reaction score
Well didn't make it out last weekend like I had hoped so I am home fromwork and have the night off. I will be headed to the lake in a few minutes for the maiden voyage and first trips of the year. Hopefully o will have some pics when I return.

Everyhing went well. I am having problems getting my pics transferred from camera to computer so soon as I get it figured out I will post.

Truckmechanic said:
Everyhing went well. I am having problems getting my pics transferred from camera to computer so soon as I get it figured out I will post.

get 'er done mate! wife wont let me watch the hockey game!

It seems as though my big computer, that I like to use, took a dump so I tried using my wides lap top and it doesn't work the same as my big one did. I am on my iPod now to use the Internet but am unable to get the pics transfered. I am going to wrestle with the lap top some more and see what I can come up with.

Here we go, I got it figured it out...This is Plum Orchard Lake. Scarbro, WV. I didn't catch a bunch but managed to pull a few out. If you catch 5 or 6 in a day on this lake you are doing good...LoL..I caught 3 in about 2.5 - 3 hours.

]
100_0568.jpg

100_0558.jpg

100_0559.jpg

100_0563.jpg

100_0560.jpg

Great pics. Nice looking fish. I've never seen anyone use a AA battery for perspective before!

Love the pic of the boat at the dock.

Congrats on a succesful maiden voyage! =D>

You should submit your photo of the loading ramp and boat into this month's photo contest, it looks great!!!

perchin said:
You should submit your photo of the loading ramp and boat into this month's photo contest, it looks great!!!

Thanks for the kind words and suggestion. I hadn't thought of using it in the contest. I was still trying to figure out where I wanted to take the pic. . . . LoL

Latest posts