Beastiality

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry fellas

This is the year! [-o<

Boston_Bruins_Logo_jpg.jpg

Jim said:
Sorry fellas

This is the year! [-o<

Boston_Bruins_Logo_jpg.jpg

Looks like they will get past Philly. If Montreal pull a rabbit out of a hat and beat the Penguins, well, that will be a good series. If its Pittsburgh, then I don't see the Bruins getting to the final. Of course I have been wrong before. An original 6 Boston-Chicago or Boston-Detroit series would be cool! Anything could happen. I love the playoffs!

Might have to check out and watch it on NHL.com. Wife is watching Grey's Anatomy - can't decide if I like Mcdreamy or Mcsteamy better.......

They play hockey, pushing a flat ball around with a stick, 'cause they can't hit a baseball!

If all the non-hockey people possesed the skill level required to play the game they would be much better fishermen. BRUINS KICK BUTT! The Red Wings will be playing next week, on the golf course that is. Bobby Orr was the greatest ever, Dave

ebcdave said:
If all the non-hockey people possesed the skill level required to play the game they would be much better fishermen. BRUINS KICK BUTT! The Red Wings will be playing next week, on the golf course that is. Bobby Orr was the greatest ever, Dave

Good post. :|

ebcdave said:
Skill level.....better fishermen......? I'll take Nascar and bass boats over Zambonies and ice shanties anytime......Hockey makes better fishermen.....I once saw an old hockey player fishing, he was using his old hockey stick for a pole. When the fish ignored his bait, he tried to hit it with the stick, when he couldn't do that, he jumped into the water and tried to fight it.

Latest posts