Cali

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Dude I JUST saw your thread this morning bout your precious son Julian(congrats again) winning the 2028 Classic, I apoligize my friend, it looks like I was trying to steal your thunder, not the case. I had just gotten in from the hospital and wanted to share the news with my friends.

I had a talk with one of the nurses in NICU(Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) Baby Chase had a hard delivery, very tramatic, as a new parent you know about the APKAR test they give the baby 1 min after birth, 2 min after birth and if needed 5 min after birth, he needed the three, 10 being the highest 0 being non-responsive, our little guy hit a 2, than a 5, and finally an 8. He'll suck like hell on his binky but when he takes his bottle and gets that milk he stops sucking. Enough babling, my problem, Again my apoligizes.

Shamoo, please dont worry about it as I was not offended at all! Baby Chase is an adorable little boy, and he is in our prayers. Best of luck to you and your family.

Latest posts