any photoshop guys in here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am a photography major and use photoshop...i plan to shoot commercially for lure companies, magazines etc, and to help move the sport of fishing forward with great beautiful photos.

what project are you working on?

Sorry to hijack bug, but I also have a minor photoshop project for anyone willing to donate a few minutes. I'm looking to make a custom decal for my car, but I'd rather have a blueprint figured out than pay a decal company to create it first.

By the way, the logo would be top secret, if that adds any interest :lol: 8)

Will one of you please post up your project before us Photoshop guys run out of free time. :LOL2:

Seriously, what are you looking to have done ?? I'd suspect that any one of us can help you and a combination of all our ideas might get you an even better result.

I'm always up for a project in Photoshop, but it looks as if there are plenty of other qualified "shoppers" here, which is a good deal!

Waterwings said:
dyeguy1212 said:
I actually got a free design from the (ex) tinboat sponsors iguana graphix :D

"Ex" sponsor? Did I miss something? :shock:

Well they aren't listed as a supporter any more, and when I emailed them I asked if they were and they said no.

So I think you are missing something, unless the words sponsor and supporter aren't interchangeable :LOL2:

Latest posts