Weather sure is screwy!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
62* right now, rain fprecast later tonight, with wind gusts 20-30mph happening right now.

Tomorow: High of 62, severe thunderstorms possible, winds 25-35 mph.

Tomorow night gradual clearing, low temp of 39*. :shock:

Just when I was feeling good about the warm temps :roll:

They seem to like my part of the state. Two yrs ago, Nov. 15th, over 100 homes damaged/destroyed here. I lived in Hillview (Bullitt Cnty) in '96 when that tornado went through Pioneer Village subdivision behind us. They scare the crap out of me 'cause you never know where they're gonna hit.

Waterwings said:
They seem to like my part of the state. Two yrs ago, Nov. 15th, over 100 homes damaged/destroyed here. I lived in Hillview (Bullitt Cnty) in '96 when that tornado went through Pioneer Village subdivision behind us. They scare the crap out of me 'cause you never know where they're gonna hit.

Was it two or three years ago? I remember that was at Ft Knox airfield..

pbw said:
Waterwings said:

Was it two or three years ago? I remember that was at Ft Knox airfield..

I believe there might have been one then also. My mother lives in Radcliff, so we're always calling her when bad weather goes towards her.

Probably a real good chance for sketchy weather tom. from what I've heard. This nice weather makes me want to wet a line, however first free chance I will have is Sunday and forecast from NWS says snow/rain high of 42... guess I'll just work on the boat.

Latest posts