New Rainbow Lake Pictures!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
I found these on another site. Looks pretty good!

rainbow1_07c.jpg

rainbow1_07b.jpg

rainbow1_07a.jpg

Its pretty shallow...actually the whole lake is shallow....and lots of stumps. Here are a few pics of after the storm damage in April 2007.

100_0109.jpg

100_0105.jpg

Glad to see it back up, cant wait to fish it and check out those Harrisonville transplants :) Thanks for posting them Mr. Ant.

I can't wait to fish over there this spring when I wake my boat up from hibernation. I never fished over there before....ever! I guess we will see what happens.

Heres a picture of the damage to the dam and road, this water looked like a rageing river flowing across the highway. to the right of the bend is the boat ramp, no problem with launching or the traffic, around 100 ft. up from the ramp is a fenced(split rail) area for parking
100_0107.jpg

100_0108.jpg

I'm not giving up anything. I'm gonna try every lake this year. If I can get my boat in it, I'm gonna fish it! :lol:

Is there a motel/cabin rental place down there close to abunch of members where I can dock my boat and stay for 3-4 days? I would want it on the water!

I stay up here in Maine once a year and its literally open the door, walk 15 feet, get on your boat and go.

https://www.lakesidelodging.com/

Mmm there's this awesome restaurant near Hopatcong called Pub 41 or something like that. The lobster and crab is suprisingly delicious.

Latest posts