Pirates on US/Mexico border.... no, seriously

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hay!!!!! Sounds like the anglers have to trade their bass boats in for a PT Boat.

No need to get a new boat 'moo. Just retro fit one of these guys into your boat and replace the gun with a sawed off 10 guage. :twisted:

Attachments

• 95.0.jpg
    95.0.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,098
LOL, pirates better be carefull holding up fisherman :LOL2:

Lets see we already deal with theft and crazy nuts at fishen holes [-X

most of us are rednecks(we use cool whip bowls for dishes)

And whats the other one :?: Oh ye, :USA1: AMERICAN THAT PACKS HEAT :twisted:

I hope we see real soon a few pirates snubbed out by fisherman in the papers :LOL2:

Sap Suckers :x

Put a couple of these boats on the water there, and the pirates may have second thoughts :twisted:

normal_SEAL_boat.jpg

Id like to see a couple of those pirates in the ER with a few rapala DT's empaled in their face or a 4/0 hook with a JD Fatboy hanging from it.

Waterwings said:
Put a couple of these boats on the water there, and the pirates may have second thoughts :twisted:

normal_SEAL_boat.jpg
LMAO!!!!Just another day TROLLING on the water, wonder if this is BassMasters Lake X?

DocWatson said:
No need to get a new boat 'moo. Just retro fit one of these guys into your boat and replace the gun with a sawed off 10 guage. :twisted:
Doc, that will work, :LOL2: :LOL2:

shamoo said:
Waterwings said:

normal_SEAL_boat.jpg
LMAO!!!!Just another day TROLLING on the water, wonder if this is BassMasters Lake X?

Lol, could be :) . When these guys talk about mounting "rocket launchers" on their rig, they don't mean the kind that holds a fishing rod 8)

HooYah! Go Navy SEALs ! 8)

Well, it is not surprising that it has finally happened. This kind of thing is not going to stop until the Mexican govt. gets a handle on everything. There is so much corruption down there that it is not going to stop for a long, long time, if ever. The border has become a war zone and apparently there is nothing being done on either side of the border. I grew up on the border and there has always been stuff like this going on but it has really gotten bad lately. Personally, there is no way that I would go down there, I don't care how big the fish are. It is truely a sad day that a fishing outing might cost somebody to be murdered just because they are in a part of a lake that authorities will not go into.

obama will probably apologize to mexico for their troubles......

most of us are rednecks(we use cool whip bowls for dishes)

so thats how yuns can tell?? :LOL2:

that would be alittle sketchy going out there. I'd be packin more than my pistol is your up against guys w/ ar15's

I had this on the original USS Clarence, I guess It'll be making the transition to the new rig. 8)

Attachments

• IMG00222.jpg
    IMG00222.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • IMG00221 00001.jpg
    IMG00221 00001.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,026
Anyone seen one of the military Evinrudes that can run on any type of fuel? I was browsing through their website and those looked aweome.

Just let them try to board the boat while I'm casting something with treble hooks on it. Anyone that has fished with me before can verify that is far more dangerous than a few measly AR15's :LOL2:

KMixson said:
Pirates? That is what some call catfish bait, right? That is what may happen to them if they mess with the wrong fisherman.

While that sounds pretty manly, I don't think that your average anglers are going to be any match for a boat load of people with automatic weapons.

I am surprised we aren't hearing stories about vigilante's going after these jackasses... It IS Texas we are talking about afterall. I won't lie: I would love to read a story about some guys going out there and taking these low-life morons down.

breachless said:
I am surprised we aren't hearing stories about vigilante's going after these jackasses... It IS Texas we are talking about afterall. I won't lie: I would love to read a story about some guys going out there and taking these low-life morons down.

I'd love to agree with you, but in our current, unfortunate reality, if you were to successfully use firearms to resist being robbed or worse by some of these low lifes, our government would probably insist that you be extradited to Mexico where you would live the rest of your very short life in a Mexican prison that is completely ruled by one of the cartels.

Latest posts