Harbor Freight issue

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BottomDweller

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the harbor freight website..? I have been trying to order some things (add them to my shopping cart) but I cannot get anything added for checkout. I've sent an email to them...Just thought I would check with you guys to see if it is just my computer or if any of you have experienced anything similar.

I have internet explorer 8. I remembered that I also have a version of Mozilla Firefox on my computer and just tried it...Firefox worked but IE 8 does not work. I cleared the cookies with IE8 and reset the security level but it still did not work.. I recently installed IE8, well my wife did that is. If it were just me I would not have uprgraded......Anyway, have any more thoughts on why "adding to shopping cart" would not work for IE8?

Thanks,

BottomDweller said:
I have internet explorer 8. I remembered that I also have a version of Mozilla Firefox on my computer and just tried it...Firefox worked but IE 8 does not work. I cleared the cookies with IE8 and reset the security level but it still did not work.. I recently installed IE8, well my wife did that is. If it were just me I would not have uprgraded......Anyway, have any more thoughts on why "adding to shopping cart" would not work for IE8?

Thanks,

Some weird security level in the browser or it could even be On HarborFreights end with IE8 Compatibility. Who knows!

Glad your all set.

Jim said:
BottomDweller said:

Thanks,

Some weird security level in the browser or it could even be On HarborFreights end with IE8 Compatibility. Who knows!

Glad your all set.

I was thiniking it might be Harbor Freight not being compatible with IE8.

Latest posts