Thanks to all of the troops out there

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ010

Reaction score
REALLY MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preparation for Memorial Day

1.jpg

It is the VETERAN,
Not the preacher, Who has given us freedom of religion.

It is The VETERAN,
Not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press.

It is The VETERAN,
Not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech.

It is The VETERAN,
Not the campus organizer, Who has given us freedom to assemble.

It is The VETERAN,
Not the lawyer, Who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is The VETERAN,
Not the politician, Who has given us the right to vote.

2.jpg

It is the VETERAN who
Salutes the Flag,

3.jpg

It is The VETERAN
Who serves
Under the Flag,

4.jpg

ETERNAL REST GRANT THEM O LORD, AND LET PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON THEM.

Remember all the "Fallen Soliders"as well. Memorial day is especially for all of soldiers that didnt make it home. I would like to remember my best friend Thomas Strickland of The US National Guard who gave the ultimate sacrafice in Iraq some 4 years ago. He was the victim of roadside IED that flipped his hummer and ultimately took his life. RIP Thomas. You will be missed.

you're right J... included are a lot of my brothers.

I don't cry that often, hardly ever actually. But TAPS tears me up every time it's played.

POW_MIA_LOGO_FOR_TRIAD_400x.jpg

kia.jpg

purple heart.gif

:USA1:

I tried to post these and a few other pics last week, but I don't think the link worked. The title was Memorial Day - Almost Here....... Maybe someone could see if they can get it open and re-post it??? Thanks.

Thanks to all, Past, Present, and Future

95_17_10_07_5_09_42.gif

Thank you to all veterans and the families of the men and women who support them while they are serving and also when they return home. God Bless

Thanks to all the veterans who have made it possible for us to celebrate Memorial Day and may all those serving now return home safely. :USA1:

The county I live in always places flags down the median of the main highway for about 4 miles on Memorial Day.

memorialday_flags.jpg

THANKS TO ALL THAT ARE SERVING AN HAVE SERVED ,to make this the greatest country.Thank you,an God bless all of you. :USA1:

Thanks to all of the fallen soldiers and to the current men and women serving the GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

Attachments

• flag4.jpg
    flag4.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 288