Memorial Day Tinboats Tourney?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about a Memorial Day weekend tourney yet...

Jim, I'll sponsor the prize if you want to do one. A Don Minkler internal spinner crankbait.

Graduations are this weekend and I have a nephew and two friens kids graduating. I hope to be able to go out.

What is up with mother nature and thunder storms on the weekend? The forecast here is for rain Friday through next Wednesday. Barring something nasty I'm going Sat or Sun anyway. Other than a dream trip to lake Guntersville early spring, I haven't caught squat this year, so I'm due something BIG!!!

If you look at the previous years winners, some were cows, others were fish that could be caught anywhere. A 2 pounder could win it.

I/we eyeball the fish pictures and make a determination who we think is the biggest. Eye size, tail size, fin size, mouth size..etc

It gets tough sometimes, but I think between myself and the other Mods we can determine who we think caught the biggest fish.

Dyeguy won the last tourney with a fish from MI - Go figure. I think with all the recreational lake traffic, fishing could be interesting, so everyone has a shot! I'm hoping those 5 pounders I hooked into last year are now 6 pounds this year :D

Latest posts