2 times up the river this afternoon in the Grizly sportsman

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey Curtis

Reaction score
I just got back from the river for the 2nd time this afternoon.We needed to bring the camping stuff up to the site for Moreial Day weekend.The tracker Grizly Sportsman worked great bringing all the camping gear up there along with all the food,beer and wiskey.In about an hour the other couples will be meeting up with me and the old lady and we will go to the river once again,they will bring their boats as well as they need to bring their tents and such.We will have 3 tents and 4 boats ready for fishing fun and drinking.Smallmouths,walleye and catfish will be targeted.If you are going up the Grand River this Moreial Day weekend and see the 3 tents and 4 boats line up on the bank stop buy for a beer or two as me and the old lady have four 30 packs and a gallon of wiskey to last us till June1st.We not comming back to the boat lawanch for anything unless we run out of beer or ice

Have a good Moreial Day weekend :mrgreen:

120 beers and a gallon of whiskey in 3 days.. I would stay as far away from those 4 boats and tents as I could get. :shock:

We stay for extra days on the river but we had to return to the landing for more beer and skeeter spray as the skeeters were very thick.All the wisky and beer was drank and we cought many fish.Small mouth bass,walleye and few catfish.Big fish fry last nite washing it all down with beer :mrgreen: My old lady never went fishing at all,she just layed drunk most of the Morial weekend v =D>

Just remembered thast there was some carp cought as well.We just tossed them back in the river,some would say we should of tossed them up on the bank :?

Jeffrey Curtis said:
Just remembered thast there was some carp cought as well.We just tossed them back in the river,some would say we should of tossed them up on the bank :?

Why???? the carp in michigan rivers are not the invasive asian carp anyways... wouldn't make sense to just kill em all off.

The carps we has here in Michigan are just ordinary carp and not the asion carps that are in Chiago.Those asion carps are in the Chiago river and they say they are now in Lake Michigan.Carps of all kinds are just no good and need to be cleaned out but I let the ones we catch go,anyother time we toss them on the bank for coons and skonks to eat :mrgreen:

Jeffrey Curtis said:
The carps we has here in Michigan are just ordinary carp and not the asion carps that are in Chiago.Those asion carps are in the Chiago river and they say they are now in Lake Michigan.Carps of all kinds are just no good and need to be cleaned out but I let the ones we catch go,anyother time we toss them on the bank for coons and skonks to eat :mrgreen:

sure............. freshen up on your aquatic biology. :roll:

Quackrstackr said:
120 beers and a gallon of whiskey in 3 days.. I would stay as far away from those 4 boats and tents as I could get. :shock:

Ditto. I'd stay away from Jeffrey and any water he or his crew were occupying. :shock:

Booze and boats don't mix [-X

Latest posts