Can you imagine this?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
If it was a yamaha it would of started on the first pull! :wink:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nFj4fvXIh9s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nFj4fvXIh9s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

10-4 on the yamaha, gotta agree wit Redbug, its a bummer when the little johnson doesnt work on the first couple tugs :(

:shock: I do believe I'd have to do some boat repairs after that, because my butt would have took a suction on the seat and ruined the paint, lol!

Cool flying tinboat! :) . You know you're cool when your plane has a waterline painted on it, lol :wink:

What do you mean if it was a Yamaha it woulda started? Everybody knows Johnnyrudes are the most reliable. Even a merc owner admits to that, and they are so chocked up on their own oversized ego. :lol: Even way back in 1909, they were the most reliable. BTW, you can clearly see his kill switch is missing from the end of his tiller. :shock: :lol:

BTW, this post was a joke, so nobody take offense. But, it is pretty much unanimously agreed Johnnyrudes are the most reliable. :D

bassboy1 said:
What do you mean if it was a Yamaha it woulda started? Everybody knows Johnnyrudes are the most reliable. Even a merc owner admits to that, and they are so chocked up on their own oversized ego. :lol: Even way back in 1909, they were the most reliable. BTW, you can clearly see his kill switch is missing from the end of his tiller. :shock: :lol:

BTW, this post was a joke, so nobody take offense. But, it is pretty much unanimously agreed Johnnyrudes are the most reliable. :D

I was waiting for you to chime in! :wink:

Waterwings said:
BTW, you can clearly see his kill switch is missing from the end of his tiller

Kill switch!? Heck I was watching the plane coming-in! :shock: :)
The devil is in the details. :)