DID I HAVE A RUN OF BAD LUCK TODAY OR WHAT?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassonater

Reaction score
Well it has happened I've been jacked by a meth/crack head. Get up at 3:30 am to go fishing an find that all of my rods have been jacked by a local thug/jack leg. So in a world of pissed off I've not been in a while I call the police. When the cops show up they have to calm me down an give me the whole spill on just breathe Mr.bean it is ok.(not ok in the back of my mind somebody gonna tote a major A whoppin'). So after they take my report I remember that I still have a couple of rods in my shop . I get my rods throw them in the boat an take of to the river. Thinking that it can't get any worse I hear a pop and look in my side veiw mirror only to see that i now have a flat(WOW, JUST GIVE UP NOW GO HOME!!!is flashing in my head). Go to get my spare an it is flat! I back my boat into the thickest weed patch that I could find close,unhook an run back to the store a 1/2 mile back up the road.Get back from store get tires changed and I'm off to the river. Get launched an have a pretty good day of fishing, after I get back to the ramp an trailer my boat reality sits back down on my shoulders real heavy .The more I think about it the worse it gets.Get home an my neighbor up the road asks who was leaving our house in a chevy astro van this morning about 1:00? I say guess whoever stole my rods!(just my rods not my tool boxes or yard machines) He was floored by the whole thing. Now with the story laid out , what should I do? Canvas joining neighborhoods looking for this van or what,I've never been jacked before an hope that it never happens again. Sidenote :To whoever stole my stuff I hope you get your hands cutoff so you can't pick up anything else that you plan to stael ,you sorry suck egg dog!

Sorry to hear this Bassonator! Definitly a day for the "Bad Day" record books. Hope you are able to locate your stuff!

Rest assured it will lead to a lot more frustration for the theif... dirty tackle never catches fish, and when it does, they always spit the hook :wink:

sorry to hear about this...just a thought check out local pawn shops in your area, and craigslist, sometimes these things turn up? :evil:

been to every pawn shop in the county,told them everything they needed to know about the reels.We went to the local trade day nothing . Checked craigslist found alot of reelan rods but none are my . Now we play the waiting game

it sucks man i know exactly how ya feel

if you know what they're driving i'd keep a good lookout. was your boat parked outside? sounds like they knew what they wanted

been driving through the neighborhood where the van is parked everytime i leave the house just hoping that i can see my rods . (it will be bad for whomever has them if i see them,after i'm done we call the cops ,an say he just fell down officer)Call me proactive but if you want it done right do it yourself.

Latest posts