Movie: National Treasure 2

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my kids to see both. The second one was just as good as the first. I enjoyed them both.

When going into the theater I noticed there's a new "Indiana Jones" movie coming-out.......still starring Harrison Ford. And interestingly enough...............another "Rambo" movie, still starring Stallone. I like the action movies, but aren't those guys getting a little old for that stuff (believeability-wise). I guess when you get their age all you really need is a good stunt double, lol. :)

Waterwings said:
When going into the theater I noticed there's a new "Indiana Jones" movie coming-out.......still starring Harrison Ford. And interestingly enough...............another "Rambo" movie, still starring Stallone. I like the action movies, but aren't those guys getting a little old for that stuff (believeability-wise). I guess when you get their age all you really need is a good stunt double, lol. :)

NO WAY! Rambo rules, I cant wait! :D

I want to see both of the movies the national treasure sounds great i lied the first one.
the new Rambo movie should be a hoot. Watching Rambo chase down Osama using his power chair and climbing the foot hills of Pakistan with a walker now that's entertainment

Wayne

Watching Rambo chase down Osama using his power chair and climbing the foot hills of Pakistan with a walker now that's entertainment

Lol, yep that would truely be enjoyable, lol :)

Of course, Indiana Jones is pushing the age and posssibly a little slower nowadays. He may just get run over if another big boulder rolls down a hill towards him, lol.

Latest posts