Atlanta guys - new tackle store in Kennesaw

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolie

Reaction score
Guys,

I bumped across a nice tackle shop in Kennesaw Friday. The place is named Legend Outfitters and is located on hwy 41 between McCollum Airport and Kennesaw Due West Rd. There's a strip center with an Olde Town Grill as one of the main stores. The shop in far left corner.

My eyes sort of glazed over when I walked in, but it's more or less stocked with a bass fisherman in mind. Matt, the guy that owns the store was a really nice fella. Prices were reasonable.

And the best part... for me anyway, is that I drive by there on the way home from work.

Check it out is you're in the area!

Striper tackle, or are they just set up for bass fishing?

On a completely different subject, what are you doing Saturday, mid morning? I'll be down at Nature's Tackle Box from before 9:00 until at least 1:00. We're going to be hosting the fundraiser for my Eagle Scout project, so I'm going to have a few fellow Eagle Scouts down there washing bass boats (fun :roll: ). The way folks have signed up so far, boats will be coming off and on through the morning, leaving us with periods of nothing going on. If ya get bored, stop on by and say hello.

oh yea, Striper stuff too... sorry I lumped them into the bass category.

Would like to be on the lake Sat morning, but I think yard work is calling my name instead. If my 'some-timers' doesn't kick in and I forget I'll swing by :)

bassboy1 said:
Striper tackle, or are they just set up for bass fishing?

On a completely different subject, what are you doing Saturday, mid morning? I'll be down at Nature's Tackle Box from before 9:00 until at least 1:00. We're going to be hosting the fundraiser for my Eagle Scout project, so I'm going to have a few fellow Eagle Scouts down there washing bass boats (fun :roll: ). The way folks have signed up so far, boats will be coming off and on through the morning, leaving us with periods of nothing going on. If ya get bored, stop on by and say hello.

he's a good guy to talk to - I went in there a couple months ago, and he was the only person who had some of the custom painted Norman deep little N's (and custom painted by normans).

He's got a good bit of the japanese plastics too.

I got my tag from him - I'll look around and see if I can find a picture of it... I edited it a good bit to make it a desktop background...

Attachments

• bone fish2.jpg
    bone fish2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 267