RIPPED OFF.........

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
Sometime last night or today ,Someone stole my gas tank out of my boat in my driveway.

LUCK for them it has not been used in a year so a lot of water in it.

A trip in the morning to walmart for new gas tank ,new fuel, than sugar in tank.

LET THEM see how they like my gas ........................

OH i will not hesitate to shoot them in the lest...................

If i see them but i have to work and staying up late is not possible.

As of now new gas in boat and video cam on it PLEASE COME BACK....

If I blast someone here in NJ I'll be sure to do a road trip to Missouri, so dont be alarmed if theres a carcus in you front yard, Thank you :mrgreen: I hate people who think its alright right to take peoples property. :evil:

OK today i installed new cam on the roof of my house
now let use see if they come back?

Someone also stole my boats gas tank one time a couple of years ago.

Now, for the rest of the story. I had a six gallon tank in my boat. One morning on the way to ramp I purchased some gas at a filling station. After launching the boat, the motor only ran a minute or two until the good fuel was used up out of the fuel line. The motor the would not run at all on the fuel in the tank. I took it home and purchased a new three gallon tank for my boat. After purchasing some fresh fuel the motor ran fine. Now what was I going to do with the six gallons of bad gas/oil mix fuel? I placed it on my patio and forgot about it. About a year later one of my neighbors caught me at the mailbox and asked if I could use a boat fuel tank someone had left in his yard. He showed me the tank and it was my tank. I didn't even know it was gone. Someone had stole it and apparently poured it into their vehicle since it was found with a homemade paper funnel in his yard along with another one gallon plastic gas tank. I have often wondered how well their car ran after pouring the bad fuel into it? They did solve my problem of disposing of the bad fuel although. And to top it off I even got my tank bank.

Maybe they were planning on surprising you with a brand new tank that was full of "fresh gas"?

Oh, probably not I guess. Well it was a good thought anyway. Good luck, from another Missourian! :mrgreen:

Latest posts