Check out this boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if you head towards a spillway with that 3 hoarse, pull the conectors and have the first two sections go over, get rid of that guy complaining about not catching any fish, or if you unhinge all the sections from the left hand side, will it form a semi-circle so the person in front and back can fish from the tip of a point and hit both sides?

shamoo said:
I wonder if you head towards a spillway with that 3 hoarse, pull the conectors and have the first two sections go over, get rid of that guy complaining about not catching any fish, or if you unhinge all the sections from the left hand side, will it form a semi-circle so the person in front and back can fish from the tip of a point and hit both sides?

I wonder if you can fish off 1 section LOL!

Read down, you can!

* Adjustable design: Use one section for a 4 foot boat, put two sections together for an 8 foot boat or all three sections together for a 12.5 foot boat.

A 4 foot boat doesn't sound real stable.....but all together, the boat looks pretty nice and compact for transport.

thats pretty cool, another question, Wonder if your fishing a tournament could you uncouple and anchor your partner in one spot than motor off to other spots, pick him up and do the same thing all day long?

Jim said:
I have always wanted the first one:

https://www.basshunter.com/boats2.html

those are pretty cool, anyone ever deck those an put a butt seat on?

Seen that in Boaters World Catalog a while back (don't know why I have that catalog - their crap is too expensive).

Guy was selling a folding 16 footer on Craigslist here. Says the ride is better, because of the flexing of the joint :shock: I don't know about y'all, but when I work on a boat, I aim to make it stiffer, not flexible.
Here is the ad.
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/532493155.html

Latest posts