Im New

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim357

Reaction score
Hey. Just thought Id make an introduction. Im new to this board, it was recomend to me by david from PA not sure what name he uses here. Im sure to find out after i post this tho. But anyway, Ive fished for over 10 years and love to talk fishing. Hope I came to the right place

Slim - ignore these 'tards, they know not what they say. Glad you joined, you will like this, very active and a great group of people

I am PADavid

Slim,

Welcome aboard! Lots of cool people and plenty of information on fishing, boating and more here. Hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome aboard! A great group of friendly people here! Stick around, it is the best forum I have been part of yet.

I am sure slim wouldn't have joined if he was told that everybody acted like esquired. Luckily, we don't.... :D

Just joking, welcome to the board.

Welcome to the site my friend, I can guarantee you wont regrete it, very knowledgable guys & girls, whatever the subject, someones always willing to give suggestions. :)

Latest posts