New Tattoo

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
On my travles about town I passed by the local tattoo shop and figured id drop in and get the coverup ive been meaning to do for years. Heres my new ink, im esstatic with the job he did!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1403 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1403 (Small).JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 883
Fishin NJ said:
You don't even have carp/koi on your list of fish you fish for :wink: :lol: Why not a bass, ie Bass Addict.

The first thing i wanted was esquired's real name tattooed on my backside but he wouldnt do it, my second request was for a bass but that wouldnt cover my old tattoo, finaly i hit a good idea with the koi, they have a special meaning. A bass will be comming down the line :) I have pleanty of blank skin tattooed that needs to be tattooed :)

shamoo said:
You should be esstatic, very nice detail, take about 5 hrs?

only 2 hours and it hurt like a b@#!h, but was well worth it, only cost $100 bucks too!!! Im going back to him on tuesday to start on a portrate of my Grandpa which i wanted for 7 years but couldnt find an artist i trusted so i held off.....maybe i should change my name to TattooAddict?

Nothing wrong with ink dude and the price :shock: holey crap, thats cheap, the bass on my forearm was 3 x's that, good deal. Lets us see that portrait when you get'er done

shamoo said:
Nothing wrong with ink dude and the price :shock: holey crap, thats cheap, the bass on my forearm was 3 x's that, good deal. Lets us see that portrait when you get'er done

Lets see the bass!!! the burning ace with a skull on my anckle was $120 i think? the 4 aces on my back which is crap and needs to be fixed was $75. My portrate should run me about $500 i cant wait to see it!!! Gotta give a shout out to mr discover who is paying for that one. 3 years of $25 payments and that baby is gonna be mine!!!!!

I'm going to try and put it on here, here goes
100_0287.jpg

only per say "tattoo" I have is where a crazy girl in 8th grade stabbed me in the leg with a fountain pen. She flipped out over what a teacher said and starts throwing things.

Thanks Mr. fishin NJ, I def. will look into that, dont want it to look like "fish kill" in a couple more years.

Latest posts