Father's Day Plans

Talk about anything that floats your boat (no pun intended). This is general talk about anything not related to boating/fishing.
raven174us

Father's Day Plans

Post by raven174us » 17 Jun 2010, 16:05

Fishing for me also. I already made plans to get up early and head to the lake. Told my wife and son that if they want to join me they better be up and ready or I'm leaving without them. :LOL2:

Xtremeboats
Hanr3

Father's Day Plans

Post by Hanr3 » 17 Jun 2010, 23:45

No idea what the plans are for Fathers Day dinner, typically we spend the day with my Father-in-law. The wife is taking me to Olive Garden Saturday night, and Monday morning Im going shooting with a buddy.

Not sure what Im going to do on Sunday, I have to finish swapping the rear axle in my sons truck Saturday morning, proble clean the garage Saturday. Sunday I might actually get to give my boat motor its spring service and rebuild the carburator. Been a little busy around here. I still havent been on the water this year. :cry:
HOI Crappie Club
Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

'97 16' Sylvan Back Troller Select
'67 14' Alumacraft
'57 Model FD11 18-hp Johnson Seahorse
'09 Traverse FWD V6 w/ towing package, power sun and moon roof, and ton of other options. The only one I wanted was the towing package. :mrgreen: