Father's Day Plans

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
Hey all you dads out there. What do you have planned for Father's Day. Personally, I plan to get up early and head down to the river for some fishing followed by a late morning brunch (prepared by my kids) and a long early afternoon nap! Steak and crab for dinner.

I will be on a cruise! Hopefully the kids remember! :mrgreen:

I do have my trusty Super Dad Shirt ready to go though just to remind them. :LOL2:
SM1393-AT.jpg

You guys all have me beat!

I get to fast all day (midnight Saturday until Monday 7:30AM) for my annual colonoscopy and endoscopy! (Cancer SUCKS) Hopefully I'll be all clear this year as I was last year.

I will be thinking about you all though and pray that it's the best ever day for all dads.

I've been called a lot of things in my life (some of which aren't all that great)....but of all the names I've been called...Daddy tops the list!

fender66 said:
You guys all have me beat!

I get to fast all day (midnight Saturday until Monday 7:30AM) for my annual colonoscopy and endoscopy! (Cancer SUCKS) Hopefully I'll be all clear this year as I was last year.

I will be thinking about you all though and pray that it's the best ever day for all dads.

I've been called a lot of things in my life (some of which aren't all that great)....but of all the names I've been called...Daddy tops the list!

Will throw up a prayer for you man! [-o<

Jim said:
Will throw up a prayer for you man! [-o<

Thanks Jim. Appreciate it. I'm not worried all too much though. What God brings me to...God leads me through. I'm going to be 44 next month and I've been blessed way beyond what I deserve. Hopefully, that will continue. I don't really have worries for me....only for my girls and wife if something did happen. I really didn't mean for this to be a downer post though. Sorry about that.

Didn't even realize Father's Day was coming until I started seeing advertisements this week on tv of companies trying to sell stuff. It will be another typical low-key day for me, which is fine, as I don't like a bunch of hoopla and carrying-on. All of our kids are in their mid-twenties and above.

Saturday i am taking the wife and kids to the local 1/2 mile asphalt track. "Dads get in free", Be a first for my kiddos, hope they enjoy it.. Sunday will probbaly just hang out at the house with the family.

Flounder Fishing in the Bay with my two girls on Saturday and then Smallie Fishing with my girls on Sunday.

It's all about me right? :LOL2:

Fishing for me also. I already made plans to get up early and head to the lake. Told my wife and son that if they want to join me they better be up and ready or I'm leaving without them. :LOL2:

No idea what the plans are for Fathers Day dinner, typically we spend the day with my Father-in-law. The wife is taking me to Olive Garden Saturday night, and Monday morning Im going shooting with a buddy.

Not sure what Im going to do on Sunday, I have to finish swapping the rear axle in my sons truck Saturday morning, proble clean the garage Saturday. Sunday I might actually get to give my boat motor its spring service and rebuild the carburator. Been a little busy around here. I still havent been on the water this year. :cry:

Latest posts