A little organization is good

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I headed out to Dicks because they sent me a $10 dollar rewards check :roll: . I decided to go for the gold and see how far I could get with the tiniest amount of money involved. My intention was to buy $25 worth of product, use the $10 off $25 coupon, Plus the $10 check and walk out a **** Lottery winner for $5 plus tax. Well it sounds good anyway. I made my way into the fishing/Hunting section (Why is that always in the back of the store...It should be right in the front).
I needed to so something with my rods so I purchased the cheapie Berkley vertical rod holders $10.99. I still NEEDED to spend $14. No brainer, I needed some Suffix Braid in 30# test. Score $14.99

Ok so it was $25.98....Close enough. I get in line, get the Dicks card, the coupon, the check, and a double rewards coupon ready. Im 3 deep in the line. Kids get candy and drinks :eek: . While in line I notice that the rod holder only holds 4 rods....shoot! I need at least 8. Out of the line and back into the fishing section where I pick up another rod holder.

Anyway, needless to say I ended up spending $24.08 after my $20 discount.

2 rod holders
1 Suffix Braid 30# test
1 regular M&M's
1 sweet and sour patches
1 Big league chew (for me :wink: )
1 bottle of Water.

Now the rods are out of the way and safe from everyone except me.

Attachments

• IMG_6933.jpg
    IMG_6933.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 604
  • IMG_6934.JPG
    IMG_6934.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 604
Seems like that is always the way when I hit the fishing/hutting section as well. And I hear ya on the kids mine always talk me into picking up the extras at the check out!

Looking good Jim - I like how you keep the rods rigged up in case there is a flood and you need to cast out the front door, way to stay prepared :shock:

I would have gone for the m&m peanut...
but that's me :wink:
the rod rack looks good nice job

Latest posts