Happy Father's Day!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lswoody

Reaction score
Just want to wish each and everyone of the "tinboats.net" Dads out there a great Father's Day!!!! I am so thankful for my Dad and the Christian example he has always been for me. And I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for my babies. Have a Blessed Day!!!!

Scott Woody

Hey Scott, sorry to start another thread for Fathers day. I didn't even see yours till a few minutes ago, not trying to step on any toes... Have a happy one today..

Happy Father's Day to everyone, and let's not forget the dads who are deployed in various parts of the world putting themselves in harms way.

95_17_10_07_5_09_42.gif

lswoody said:
Just want to wish each and everyone of the "tinboats.net" Dads out there a great Father's Day!!!! I am so thankful for my Dad and the Christian example he has always been for me. And I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for my babies. Have a Blessed Day!!!!

Scott Woody

Could NOT have said it better myself, so Ditto!

nyjay75 said:
Hey Scott, sorry to start another thread for Fathers day. I didn't even see yours till a few minutes ago, not trying to step on any toes... Have a happy one today..

Not a problem nyjay!!!!! Hope you had a good one!!!!!

Latest posts