Bluegill

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
Been working on my patterns in the off season, here is the Bluegill:

IMG_0822.JPG

Holy ****! That is flawless painting! I noticed the eye (line eye) is near the back of the lure. How does this differ than an eye near the nose of the bait.

SMDave said:
Holy ****! That is flawless painting! I noticed the eye (line eye) is near the back of the lure. How does this differ than an eye near the nose of the bait.
That is a lipless crank bait most line ties on those are closer to the middle of the bait..

Sterling,
looks like another winner keep them coming

Wayne

Thanks guys :)

Wayne - yours will be on the way soon, gotta clear them.

Jimmy did order some, and he's one of those freaks that likes to give his stuff away, which one of you do you think is gonna end up with these?

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG

Your bluegill baits are by far my favorites of yours. I really liked the one you did a year ago or more, that had a lot of purple on the belly...I know you didnt like it, but I sure did.

Yes! There are some listed in the photo album in my signature, and I'm working on a new pattern with more detailed markings.

Working on a smallmouth too, it's always screwed me up, but I'm gonna get it :)

**** peoples those things look great, I already placed one order but i might need to place a nother after seeing some of your color patterns, loved the rockfish and yellow perch colors.

slim357 said:
**** peoples those things look great, I already placed one order but i might need to place a nother after seeing some of your color patterns, loved the rockfish and yellow perch colors.

Slim,
Wait til you see his work up close the pictures do not do them justice.
I have several of his products and have caught many fish using them.
Now I feel like Ralphy from the movie "A CHTSTMAS STORY" checking the mail box everyday for my decoder ring..

Wayne

Redbug I cant wait, I had already ordered two poppers then saw pics of his bass patterns, and had to ask him to hold off on shippin to get me one of those guys. When the topwater bite is back on ill try em out, and hopefully get a few pics of some nice ones with it in there mouth.

Man i wish i hadnt seen it yet, just makes me wanna hit the water. Do you use some type of stencil or just free hand it?

Latest posts