UFC 116

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
UFC 116, who is getting it and whats your predictions? I dont have a prediction (cause their often wrong) but ill be pulling for Carwin.................... Then again like Couture said after he got man handled by Lesnar "Hes just a big son of ah #%&*^"

Edit: After thought, I gonna need a second tv so I can watch the Race at the same time. I CANT WAIT!!

I am a casual fan of MMA at best, but I am actually really looking forward to this. Brock Lesnar fascinates me... The guy is a brute!

Brock Lesnar would not get to me so much, if he learned how to fight. He just lays on people :evil: I think he must be a government experiment, the man is as wide as a truck :shock:

I hope Carwin knocks Lesner out cold. I don't really like what Brock has brought to MMA, his attitude is more suited for WWE. He only wins because of his huge size, yes he is strong but carwin is a big biatch too. I honestly think Brock is going to get hurt Saturday night.

cali27 said:
I hope Carwin knocks Lesner out cold. I don't really like what Brock has brought to MMA, his attitude is more suited for WWE. He only wins because of his huge size, yes he is strong but carwin is a big biatch too. I honestly think Brock is going to get hurt Saturday night.

Need to head to the bar to watch this.

bearsphan3.14 said:
I don't care if Carwin gets a toe hook on him like Mir did. Lesnar just needs to loss and go away

A toe hook win by Carwin will not make Lesnar go away, it will only make him cry about losing because its his first fight in a year or some other BS excuse..................... Now a KO win by Carwin (bonus points added for a concussion) that puts him out for another year is what ill be praying for [-o<

hope carwin puts a woopin on lesner

never been a lesner fan but the man is a freak of nature and i give props to anybody that would go in the ring w/ that monster

BassAddict said:
bearsphan3.14 said:
I don't care if Carwin gets a toe hook on him like Mir did. Lesnar just needs to loss and go away

A toe hook win by Carwin will not make Lesnar go away, it will only make him cry about losing because its his first fight in a year or some other BS excuse..................... Now a KO win by Carwin (bonus points added for a concussion) that puts him out for another year is what ill be praying for [-o<
Agreed =D>

Well, not to pick a fight with the anti Lesnar crowd, I don't think the guy(Carwin) on the other end of those butterball turkeys he calls fist has a chance! I think it will brutal and short.

And for the record, I am not a huge fan of Lesnar, but odds are unless Carwin drives a Mack Truck over him or gets lucky some how, Lesnar will end up with another win. He is faster, stronger, a larger, added with his good wrestling technical skills. Carwin has never fought anyone in his league.

I don't know Carwin has fought and beat down some pretty well rounded guys. I wish I could watch it but alas I cannot. I think it will be good fight though. I think if Carwin can avoid Lesnar's intial attack he has a pretty good chance, but if it goes to the ground Lesnar definitely has a big advantage.

I think Lesnar will win....he is arrogant, cocky, but I do like him...long as he does not get too 'WWE' w/the attitude....he needs to be reminded this is a pro sport, not pro entertainment anymore....

I do think, Lesnar has a tough road tomorrow nite....if ANYONE in the ranks has a chance to get him (I hate submissions, to me that is not 'winning'), it is Carwin....

But Carwin has HIS work cut out for him...I think Brocks huge head, no neck, and strong shoulders, he can take a heck of a hit, and shake it off...where anyone else would be out cold.....

On a side: What happened to Roy "Big Country" Nelson, from UFC Season 10? I know Dana hated him, but is he trying to keep him out of the limelight?

I too am pulling for Carwin but my realistic side says that lesnar is gonna find a way to get on top and ground and pound. I can't stand how Lesnar keeps saying the interim belt is fake, coming from someone that spent his career in wwe wrestling. haha Carwin is not stupid he knows he can't end up under him so his game plan should be different than his last fights. If he can stick and move he just might catch the giant. Don't forget the ring rust..

And the winner is... It was an interesting first round. I think if it had been anyone else it would have been over but Lesnar just has a thick skull. I didn't think it be decided by submission though.

Thats the other side to how carwins fights all end in the first round. He burned himself out when he couldnt finish lesnar. Muscle takes oxygen and thats why big guys tend to tire out faster. It was pretty obvious brock was overmatched skill wise.

Latest posts