New to the forum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulletpusher

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself on here. Stumbled on to site through Utube. This looks like a place I will fit in. I've been fishing out of a Lowe 1236 flat for 19 years, and put a front casting deck on it quite a while back. Since my kids have grown and my boat never did, I just picked up a brand new Lowe 1648 Semi-V. The extra width I'm hoping will keep my buddies in the boat a little better than the 36". I'm planning on putting the exact same type of front casting deck with step down, on the front of this new rig. I laid out my template today on some foam board today to make sure it will all fit on one 4'x8' because the stuff I'm using is real pricey. I'm using a high density polyurethane foam core composite board. I have not seen any one else on here using it, and I will testify that is some good stuff. Ridge and stiff as crazy, but real light. I post about it on another thread, because I think some of ya'll might really like it.

There are some thing that I'm still kicking around in my head about the new boat (Lowe1648M) like:

-throwing a circulation/filler pump in the live-well
-solving the low waterline issue inside the live-well
-what to do about the live-well lid being in the middle of the bench where the seat clamp goes
-bow mount vs clamp on trolling motor on a bracket

I'll jump off for now. Robert

Even though I have no seats, hot wired lights, and no tie downs cleats up front I will be on Lake Grapevine tonight right under the fireworks, with all my girls on board.

Latest posts