Perchin - THANK YOU! Winner - Truck Mechanic!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what to say, so I will leave it at.........."Thank you so much".

I get home from work a couple of days ago and there is a padded envelope with my name on it. I am like "What the heck?".

Like a kid in a candy store I rip it open and inside is a couple of packages of JDBaits hand poured Mudbugs and 10 inch ribbon tails sent from Perchin via Board sponsor Bassaddict(JDBaits). I did not expect that. :USA1:

I really do not do anything special here on TinBoats but try to keep an awesome forum friendly and just a little different from the rest.

It floors me to see a level of information sharing, humor, friendly banter, and just a quality group of people who join here and contribute. That is why running this site day in and day out and spending tons of hours on it make it worth while.

Thanks Perchin! One day I hope to fish off the back of your boat bud! :beer:

No problem, only seemed fair, considering I lost one of the your custom spinner's and got another one from ya. :mrgreen: And it was not all me, Thanks JDbaits for sweetining the pot. Denny does an awsome job, and is on the ball with his products. Was just a friendly thank you for providing this internet cocaine :LOL2:

I agree Perchin that this site is addicting :shock: Like I tell my wife, "It's like the Facebook of jon boats"!! =P~

=D> =D> =D> Glad you finally got them =D> =D> =D> I was worried that they got lost in the mail so I made up a duplicate replacement package that was set to go out tomorrow! Since no replacement package is needed I think it would be cool to have a hidden contest for these baits.

Rules: All active members are eligible (4+ posts in June/July), simply reply to this post with the applause smiley and you will be entered. The winner will be chosen by Random.org https://www.random.org/ and will go by the order you responded. The winner will need to claim their prize by PMing me his/her address with in 1 week of the drawling or a new winner will be picked.

Good Luck Guys!

Edit: Winner will be picked at 8pm cst on 7/31

Jim said:
I really do not do anything special here on TinBoats but try to keep an awesome forum friendly and just a little different from the rest.

Jim, its nice that you don't think you do anything special here, but I imagine most of us would disagree.

=D>

bender-applause.jpg

clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emoticon-000340-large.gif