Our 4th Party!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
First off Fourth of July is my favorite holiday!!!! I love to blow stuff up :mrgreen: Anyway we had our party yesterday since we had a lot of family come in from out of town. I grilled ribs, chicken breasts, corn on the cob, and some hot dogs for the kids.

May092011002.jpg

May092011003.jpg

Had a volleyball court/badminton court set up in the side yard as well as some cornhole. Boy there were some fierce battles on the badminton court!

May092011004.jpg

May092011005.jpg

My favorite part is shooting of the fireworks show.... spent several hours stringing fuses together and put on about and hour long show... still have several shells left to do it again tonight!

May092011006.jpg

May092011007.jpg

We are pretty much all cleaned up and I think I will spend some time working on the boat today.. filled this entire trash can with the debris:
May102011001.jpg

Very nice. No pics of the food? :lol:

We went to my brother and sister inlaw's house last night and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs then watched their neighborhood fireworks display. All of the people in the neighborhood chip in and they shoot them off in a field next to a pond that is in the center of the subdivision. They had non stop fireworks for over a half an hour last night. We're off to some friends' house tonight for a low country boil and probably a few spirited games of cornhole (I still laugh and wonder who came up with the name for it, myself).

Quackrstackr said:
Very nice. No pics of the food? :lol:

We went to my brother and sister inlaw's house last night and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs then watched their neighborhood fireworks display. All of the people in the neighborhood chip in and they shoot them off in a field next to a pond that is in the center of the subdivision. They had non stop fireworks for over a half an hour last night. We're off to some friends' house tonight for a low country boil and probably a few spirited games of cornhole (I still laugh and wonder who came up with the name for it, myself).

LOL.. planned to take some pics, but by the time I was done grilling the corn almost everything was gone so I had to get some ribs.

Glad you had a great time. I can't wait til we're in our new house, and we can host parties. I've never heard it called cornhole before, but I sure am addicted to that game. Scored my first 4 hole round a couple of weeks ago. I was smokin :mrgreen:

Sounds like y'all had a good time, Joe :) .

I prefer to call that particular game bean bag toss. Last summer, while at leadership camp, one of our fellow instructors from Tennessee asked us if we wanted to play cornhole. :shock: It got real quiet, and then someone said, "Excuse me!?" . We all decided it was "bean bag toss" that day, lol.

Latest posts