Hot enough for you?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you guys out east are hanging in there. Here in MN we are a brisk 87° with a 61° dewpoint. It's gross here, must be really be bad in the NY/Philly/DC area. Best of luck. I hope the electrical grids hold up to the strain.

It was 103 here at my house today. Its still 99 outside now at 7:30pm

It was 94 in Muskegon MI today...... I'm dying whenever it gets over 75 :x of course us Michiganders are used to cooler weather :|

perchin said:
It was 94 in Muskegon MI today...... I'm dying whenever it gets over 75 :x of course us Michiganders are used to cooler weather :|

Yeah I have a tournament tomorrow... calling for 95 and sunny :-({|=

I really don't do well in the heat.. I'm not built for it

fish devil said:
:twisted: I would love to fish in this 100 degree weather we had today. Too bad I was hanging insulation today!!! ](*,)

Man that doesn't sound like fun at all :shock:

It was 97 and muggy in Upstate NY today. I only went outside to get in the pool...

bobberboy said:
perchin said:

Perchin,
Do you have to climb up those tings in the heat? Maybe there's a breeze up there.

I don't climb anymore since the (as weird as it sounds) forced a promotion on me. :evil:
I deeply miss it too!!!!

After about the first 100 feet there is always a constant breeze, and also a temp. drop.

I miss summer time work!!!
PICT1644.JPG

PICT1640.JPG

perchin said:

No wonder you think your a/c works circles around everybody else's. :lol:

Like I said in the other thread.. you guys are just getting a short taste of what our entire summer is like. It's been mid to high 90's here for about a month now with high humidity for the majority of it.

Quackrstackr said:
perchin said:

Like I said in the other thread.. you guys are just getting a short taste of what our entire summer is like. It's been mid to high 90's here for about a month now with high humidity for the majority of it.

I also find no enjoyment in sauna's either...... I could never live in the hotter, humid climates.... :LOL2:

Quackrstackr said:
perchin said:

I can deal with some heat, it's the high humidity that wears me out every summer. As a kid it never seemed to bother me, and we'd stay outside all day and into the warm night. Nowadays is a different story.

We had a front come through last week that put our highs in the upper 80's and knocked the humidity back to practically nothing. I could definitely get used to that. It felt darn near chilly on the drives home from work with the windows down after what we have been acclimated to.

I envy you guys that think that kind of weather is the heat of summer. I would take that stuff all year long if I could get it. :LOL2:

Supposed to be another scorcher for you guys today with even higher humidity. Drink plenty of water and use your sunblock.

Quackrstackr said:
We had a front come through last week that put our highs in the upper 80's and knocked the humidity back to practically nothing. I could definitely get used to that. It felt darn near chilly on the drives home from work with the windows down after what we have been acclimated to.

Same here in TN, now it's back in the high 90's again. Although the weatherman is predicting a cold front that should bring the temp to the low 90's over the weekend. Patiently waiting for the cooling down period in October!

Latest posts