Contest requirements are easy here...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
...compared to the rules at a photo site where I occasionally enter a photo or two.

Check this out:

"Prize Eligibility
Occasionally a prize may be offered to the winner of the (contest name goes here). In order to be eligible for a posted prize you must be an active member. A minimum of 100 posts will be required with at least 20 of those posts being in the month prior to the entered challenge. We reserve the right to delete any post meant to simply boost post count ie., 'Great shot or Nice pic.'..."

:LOL2:

In other words you need to spend all your free time on that site making posts just to enter a contest. Hope the prizes are huge.

Here at TinBoats all you need is 4 posts per month. :lol:

Jim said:

In other words you need to spend all your free time on that site making posts just to enter a contest. Hope the prizes are huge.

In spite of the above, I think this is where we spend much of our free time anyway - not to mention the occasional minute or two at work!

bobberboy said:
I think this is where we spend much of our free time anyway - not to mention the occasional minute or two at work!

only a minute or two??? if they ever pull my internet usage, they'll see this site is ALWAYS on my screen... =D>

russ010 said:
bobberboy said:
I think this is where we spend much of our free time anyway - not to mention the occasional minute or two at work!

only a minute or two??? if they ever pull my internet usage, they'll see this site is ALWAYS on my screen... =D>

Thank the Lord that is one of the things I do here at my job. I control Internet useage and access. :LOL2:

Jim said:

Exactly, not a lot of pressure here to be eligible :)

Jim said:
russ010 said:
bobberboy said:

Thank the Lord that is one of the things I do here at my job. I control Internet useage and access. :LOL2:

Same here! I am the guy that would bust me so no worries. Being the computer guy certainly has its perks!

Waterwings said:
Jim said:

Exactly, not a lot of pressure here to be eligible :)

and yet I never manage to enter in time.

Latest posts