ATTENTION all costa del mar owners...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansasnative

Reaction score
after looking at the sunglasses thread (and stepping on my raybans) i have decided to get some costas. i dont have any good local dealers so i was wondering which models everyone on here prefers. im gonna get the 580 lenses in green for sure... just curious on the model. so post up pics or just say which ones you have and how u like them! thanks

If there was any possible way that you can go somewhere and try them on... I would.

The different models are built for different sized heads. I would hate to buy a pair of sunglasses that cost that much and have to give them to my daughter when they arrived because they were sized for her instead of me.

Quackrstackr said:
If there was any possible way that you can go somewhere and try them on... I would.

The different models are built for different sized heads. I would hate to buy a pair of sunglasses that cost that much and have to give them to my daughter when they arrived because they were sized for her instead of me.

x2

well i tried that lol... out of the 4 places that carry Costas in my town, 1 doesnt exist anymore, 1 could only order them and had none on stock, 1 had 1 pair of glasses, and the other only had 3 or 4 models. the closest bigger retailer (bass pro) is about an hour away and i plan to go there this weekend.

i mainly made this thread to be able to get people's opinions since reviews on costas with 580's are few and far between, to see which models are popular and fit the members on this board (mostly regular guys, not many girls or dainty men), and to see some actual pictures of glasses that dont just have the glasses with a white background. i dont want to spend the money on a good pair only to find out they have a tendency to get uncomfortable after a few hours, or they arent made very well, or bass pro doesnt have a pair of some costa's that i would really like and i get something i wouldnt like as much instead.

i will say from the 3 or 4 models i tried on today, im liking the man o' wars and the hammerheads! i only wish the man o' wars came in gloss black...

Latest posts