Dad Life

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fZa7hU6tP_s&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fZa7hU6tP_s&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2funny.gif
I needed that, thanks for posting it! :lol:

I stop short at the socks and sandals......Never! :LOL2:

Absolutely. Have told my wife to shoot me if I ever start doing that, lol.

After a long day at work walking the concrete floor the first thing to come off is the shoes. Then the dogs have to go out to pee, so on come the sandles. yep over the socks. I get grap from my wife and kids all the time about it. I dont really care, Im just too tired to take the socks off.

When I wake up in the morning to take the dogs out, the sandles go on, without socks. Unfortunately its 5am and nobody else in teh house is up yet.

As I type this both the dogs are laying on my feet. The wife and kids are in bed. First to rise, last to bed, everyday 365. You get used to 6hrs of sleep a night.

I refused to buy a mini-van though. Thank God the Astro van is considered a mid-sized, and the conversion van was awesome.

I wouldnt trade anyday with my kids for anything else in the world.

Kids are the best mod. :mrgreen:

BassAddict said:
Let me speak up for all my socks with sandles brotherin! Most of us only do it cause our feet stink :roll:

My name is Chris and I wear socks with my sandals (when I am at home ONLY!).

Okay, stop laughing now.

My feet don't stink...but they are always cold. I've also learned that the chiggers (have I mentioned that I HATE chiggers) don't get my ankles when I walk through the yard.

+1 for practicality.
+2 for embarasing my daughters when their friends are over. :lol:

Oh Hell, I wear em to the store too. 8)

Some days there white and some days there black, they could be tan too.

Latest posts