realtree sunglasses with built in camera

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mean16

Reaction score
went out to my in-laws gun shop yesterday and he had a pair of camo glasses frames with 3 different sets of lenses that has a camera built into the frame. the camera lense is in between your eyes with speakers on either side of the lense. took em' out of the box to play with and they fit nice plus the video quality was great. i know what i'm asking for come christmas!

Hey guys,

New here and just read this thread. I never saw the camo ones but I have something similar to what your talking about and love mine. I wore them fishing once (haven't been fishing since due to time) since I had mine and man catching the small action my wife and I had on the lake was pretty cool. I wore them not too long ago at my 2 Granddaughters birthday party and man nothing like being able to video the party and take pics with your regular camera as well. You do really need to pay attention to where you are actually looking to make sure you catch the action and that has been the hard part. Video quality was pretty good and the sound was pretty good as well. Only thing is sometimes you forget your recording, so need to watch what ya say when talking about others and hope they don't watch the video afterwards, lol.

Has a Green light for power on and a blue flashing light when recording. You can just barely see the blue flashing light out of the corner of your eyes if you look close enough.

I paid $149 + Shipping for mine and here are the full specs for mine:

* Polarized Lens
* High Quality Videos
* 100% UV Protection
* Records Audio and Video
* The smallest hidden camera
* Battery and USB Charger included
* Micro Switch controls for easy operation
* Micro SD card slot for memory extension
* FREE 4GB Memory Card

FEATURES:

- Quality Polarized Lens from brand markers.
- 3 Mega Pixel pinhole CMOS camera for clear digital recording.
- User friendly operation button for easy control.
- Sleek and elegant design meets your taste for life.
- Highly recommended for journalists, traffic polices, students, travelers, and etc.
- Easy connection with PC/Laptops, no driver needed.
- 4GB complimentary TF card.
- 3 to 4 hours of power supply for video recording.
- Memory slot can support maximum of 8GB TF/Micro SD card.
- Real time video recording, never let memorable moments sneak away from life.

SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power Supply: built-in 550mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Power Adaptor: 5V DC/500mAh
- Camera hardware resolution: 3 Mega Pixel
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Audio: Stereo
- Video Format: AVI
- Color Available: Black
- Power Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- 4GB complimentary TF card, support maximum of 8GB
- Reading Speed: > 700Kbs, write speed: > 500Kbs
- Playing Speed: 35fps
- Power Consumption: < 0.59W
- Card Slot: TF/Micro SD card
- Physical weight: 39g with battery

I added some pics of mine so you can see what they look like. On a full charge the battery does go for about 3 - 3 1/2 hours of recording.

Moderators - If this is out of line please feel free to remove my post and I apologize in advance.

Sunglasses 001.jpg
Sunglasses 002.jpg
Sunglasses 003.jpg

Ya they are polarized. According to the MPW Mag battery life is 2 1/2-3hrs. Comes with a 4gb micro sd card but can handle up to a 8gb card. I'm really considering buying some.

Heck, I've set my bow or gun down on the ground and walked 20 yards away and then spent the next 20 minutes looking for it.

Latest posts