Cabela's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent got one in years, then again i dont often order from them. I was surprized to see a bps catilog in the mail, this was the first one they sent me in like 2 years, i guess i didn't place enough orders last year.

ACarbone624 said:
I got the master fishing 2008 a few weeks ago....no hardcover here :cry:

me too, I don't expect a hard cover though. When this one came in I was able to toss the '07 one out from the upstairs bathroom. :D

Fishin NJ said:
See shamoo / Bcritch that cause they know you guys have all them great bass lake over by you guys lol, they know theres nothing good over here by me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL I think it's because I have too many hobbies. I don't think the ink is even dry in their catalogs before it's shipped to my house.

Nope, Don't get one either. Bought one item from Cabela's on line, later saw it at Gander Mountain for $7.00 less. It would lost a couple of bucks if I bought the Gander item and shipped the Cabela's one back. Between BPS and Gander Mountain (both are a 10-15 minute drive away) and even Walmart, I can get everything I want or need.

Mr. Bassaddict, you dont need that catalog you just stay in that laboratory and do your experiments :twisted:

flounderhead59 said:
Nope, Don't get one either. Bought one item from Cabela's on line, later saw it at Gander Mountain for $7.00 less. It would lost a couple of bucks if I bought the Gander item and shipped the Cabela's one back. Between BPS and Gander Mountain (both are a 10-15 minute drive away) and even Walmart, I can get everything I want or need.
+ since Cabelas opened in Hoffman Estates you have to pay sales tax.

Yup, thats true too. Though Gander Mountain is a little more expensive on some items they do offer price matching (so they are the same price as BPS) and their sales tax is less. Now if only the Navy Exchange started selling fishing equipment...

Latest posts