Amercian Idol 2008

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tryouts only to watch Simon and hear his comments. Last year I followed who got kicked off the show just to see when that 1 D 10 T Sanjia got it.

My mother was watchin this last night, I did happen to see the one guy that was all about paula, i cant help like feeling that he was a plant by the producers. He put some time into those lyrics tho thats for sure. But I try to stay as far away from this show as possible. When all is said and done there will just be another mediocre signer thats a "american idol".

BassAddict said:
Ill catch the train wrecks in the begining if its on otherwise i could careless about it. The only person that made something of herself after they won was that Underwood chick

And she's HOT!

ACarbone624 said:
BassAddict said:
Ill catch the train wrecks in the begining if its on otherwise i could careless about it. The only person that made something of herself after they won was that Underwood chick

And she's HOT!

I MAY BE STUPID BUT IM NOT BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO KEEP A DROOL CLOTH BY EVERY TIME I SEE THAT KEYED UP YOUR CAR VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts