PA tourney fisherman

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bAcKpAiN

Reaction score
Any of you PA guys fish any local clubs or tournaments? Just curious. My brother has fished tourneys for a few years and does decent for his situation. He has made money in a fe BFL tournaments, and fished the Everstart series of the FLW for a few seasons. But he keeps telling me the stories and it sounds fun. Anyone know of anything local, low key, and fun?

The ABA is something that might interest you. No CLub to be aprt of, fish tourney's you want, cheap entry fee. REDBUG should chime in. He is the Director of one of the districts.

The Pa State Tournament is held 14 miles up the road from Tionesta in Tidioute. $1000 free entry. my buddy Darren Potts has won it 3 times so far. he is a spectacular fisherman also one hell of a hunter. he shot a bear a few years back that was over 600 lbs. he is fishing alot of tournaments now and doing pretty well.

Backpain,
Feel free to give me a call . we welcome non boaters with open arms we are in it for fun nothing real serious but if you want to fish a regional or national event you can make it there through our trail
here is the link to my local web site you can find all kinds of info there

https://www.pabasstournaments.com/

Wayne

That is exactly what I am looking for. Something to get into the competative side of fishing some. I am especially looking for a while to be a co angler type to learn the ropes some, and the fact that I have a tin boat :p .

Latest posts