Off to Brunners Island

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I am leaving at 3:00 a.m. Thursday (1/17/08) for Brunners Island Warm Water Discharge on the Susquehanna River near York Haven, PA.

The water temps there are supposed to be in the mid 60* range and there are muskie, walleye and smallmouth bass.

Anyone ever fish there?

I haven't, but good luck. I would like to fish a water discharge in winter one day.

By the way, clever using the 08 with the (8 (reversed)

No, but I have always done well fishing at the warm water discharge at York Haven. Unless of course Brunner Island is the name of the place I am not sure. :oops: Are you fishing from shore or a boat?

The key is finding the right temp water, sometimes it is right at the discharge, and sometimes it is out past the tip of the island. Good luck! Last time I was out there the warm water was off so it wasn't all that great for us shore anglers. There was a guy in a boat who was killing them though.

Hey everyone...My name is Paul, and this is my first post here. Great site! I was reffered from nicdicarlo, and also know a few others on here.

Dave... its Paul aka wheretheyat, from the other forum... how did you end up making out @ Brunners? I will be going back up sometime this week...

Paul said:
Hey everyone...My name is Paul, and this is my first post here. Great site! I was reffered from nicdicarlo, and also know a few others on here.

Dave... its Paul aka wheretheyat, from the other forum... how did you end up making out @ Brunners? I will be going back up sometime this week...

Hi Paul,
Thanks for joining! :D I hope you like it here.

Jim

Paul said:

Hey Paul welcome

Whats up Paul. This is a good site. Dave, how was Brunners? I need a different job so I can get in on these weekday expeditions.

Welcome aboard Paul - glad you joined.

I did not go - long story, but I was up at 3 a.m. waiting for my "buddy" who has still yet to call me. He did send some wacked out email about police the hospital and loosing my number????

I am still pissed!

Latest posts