Hi Newbie from oklahoma

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortfish

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site joined last night. I'm from Oklahoma and fished quite allot of tournaments till i had to sell my big boat it was a nitro with a 225 but my dad had to sell it (im 16). im the process of getting a jonboat and will be doing all the customization myself. anyway just wanted to get to know everyone.

Hey man welcome aboard! You'll love it here! The members are one of a kind, there are great articles, and tons of great customizations in the Jon Boat Convesions section. Stick around; it's the best forum I've been part of yet! 8)

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to hearing some fishing reports from Oklahoma.

Welcome shortfish,
Thanks for joining! Bummer about the Nitro, But the Jon will get you to the honey holes those big boats cant go! Look forward to your future posts. I think your the first member from Oklahoma!

\:D/ =D>

Welcome to the board, theres a bunch of knowledgable and helpful people here. So your from oaklahoma I hope your not a sooners fan, but if you are its ok ill just have to bust your chops.

Welcome, everyone said what had to be said about this site. Just courious, would you mind shareing how you heard about us? You dont have to, I just thought it would be interesting. So sit back, relax, limber up your didgits and jump in :) Whats the most popular fishing lure in your area? (soft/hard) and what is yours?

Oklahoma In Da Houuuuuuuseeeee!!! Welcome shortfish, with all these PA/NJ people being quickly out numbered I'm starting to look forward to some intelligent conversation (hehehe j/k guys :lol:), welcome aboard man!!

I absolutely despise of the sooners Im a cowboys fan all the way. I heard about you from pbw on youtube.com he invited me to join the site and so far it has helped me allot. favorite lure of mine is a tail weighted fry around docks. probably the most popular way to fish around here would be the old jig or texas rigged worm. :)

Latest posts