they are saying maybe surgery

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perchin

Reaction score
A short time ago I was taken into the ER for heart trouble.... well it happened again yesterday. My heart rate was at a steady 230 beats a min. Grrrr, anyways they say I probably need a surgery called a "radiofrequency catheter ablation". This is actually supposed to be a easy procedure, just a slit in the groin area, and they go through the main artery into the heart and burn out the bad mannered nerve...... ill know more some time next week. Until then I'm supposed to lay low........ I can't stand doing nothing and can't stop thinking about fishing and finishing the boat though. :LOL2:

Sounds horrible... especially the part where you have to tell people you now have a slit on your groin :mrgreen: :lol:

Good luck man, and obey the doctor! The fishing hasn't been that good anyways :beer:

:beer:
dyeguy1212 said:
Sounds horrible... especially the part where you have to tell people you now have a slit on your groin :mrgreen: :lol:

Good luck man, and obey the doctor! The fishing hasn't been that good anyways :beer:
:LOL2:

Good Advise....Obey the doctor....the fish, and your boat will be there waiting for you when you get better.....You will be in my prayers....

Outdoorsman.

You'll be up and at em before you know it. Good luck with the procedure. Sounds like they enter the heart from the groin like they do for an angioplasty. I've head 3 of them and two stents placed. Piece of cake. Although it sounds like your procedure may be more complicated than putting in an stent?? Hope all goes well.....

Jim said:
Still dont get why they have to go through the groin area to get to the heart......

We will pray for you man! [-o<

I've heard "The way to a fisherman's heart is through his fly". I guess this proves it. :LOL2:

Prayers sent Perchin! It's too hot here to fish now anyways.

Jim said:
Still dont get why they have to go through the groin area to get to the heart....
That's the fastest, most direct way without killing a guy. Women showed them how. :wink:

Lay low, heal completely. You don't want to over do it too early and end up with a longer recovery time. Good luck bro

Latest posts