BASS SOLD!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great move for B.A.S.S.. ESPN has done a horrible job with it.

It is a shame you can turn on ESPN any time of the day and see young kids riding skateboards and snowboards, all the while knowing if you put all the kids that watch this crap together and you couldn't come up with enough money to buy a decent fishing reel, yet the fishermen spend billions of dollars a year and cant even watch the biggest fishing event of the year until a week or two later.

So long ESPN, aint going to miss you.................

riverrat said:
Great move for B.A.S.S.. ESPN has done a horrible job with it.

It is a shame you can turn on ESPN any time of the day and see young kids riding skateboards and snowboards, all the while knowing if you put all the kids that watch this crap together and you couldn't come up with enough money to buy a decent fishing reel, yet the fishermen spend billions of dollars a year and cant even watch the biggest fishing event of the year until a week or two later.

So long ESPN, aint going to miss you.................

=D>

Seems that ESPN will still retain the rights to show the classic....... :roll:

I don't really follow "Tournament" fishing, but the classic gets me glued to the TV. I enjoy it and hope one day to attend one and all the happenings surrounding it.

without a steady media outlet the sponsors will be dropping like flies. the big money will go away

I hope the new owners promote the hell out of it. Id love to see more events.

Maybe WFN or Outdoor channel will get involved?

Latest posts