Q) What's as wide as two fingers and as long as a man's arm?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihavenoideawhattoput

Reaction score
Hint: It can fit in a man's bottom.

https://www.digitalspy.com/odd/news/a255839/eel-crawls-up-fishmongers-bottom.html

A fishmonger in China reportedly suffered severe internal injuries after a live eel crawled up his bottom when he fell into a tank.

According to The Sun, Li Chang, 43, slipped off his perch while sitting on the edge of a container housing hundreds of the fish.

Chang said: "I guess they were scared when I suddenly landed in the tank so they started wriggling everywhere. Several shot up my trouser leg. And then to my horror I felt one go up my bottom.

"I didn't say anything at first when I climbed out - I was too embarrassed. I dried myself off and tried to carry on working, but it was just too painful."

Chang's co-workers in Gangzhou called the emergency services when he later collapsed and doctors successfully removed the eel and repaired the trauma in surgery lasting five hours.

A hospital spokesman said: "The eel had badly injured the patient. If he had not arrived when he did he would have died. We expect he will make a full recovery, though. The eel was as wide as two fingers and as long as a man's arm."

How much time do you think passed when the man first realized the eel was going into his bottom and then somehow got the other 2' in length in there? Ive seen some sick stuff on limewire before, and I think theres something unusally fishy about this story. A 2' eel just dont "accidently" get in a man's butt.

How do you just ignore that there is something up your ***?

I think this guy is a couple watermellons shy of a pick nick!

hmmmm...I luv watermellons :)

Uh, not to be gross or anything, but considering the things I've seen retrieved from the nether region during autopsy (e.g., fruits and vegetables, a Coke bottle, a lava lamp), the eel incident has a ring of truth to it for me.

Let's remember that we're talking about China here.

With that many people, ANYTHING is possible. :shock: :LOL2:

"I didn't say anything at first when I climbed out - I was too embarrassed. I dried myself off and tried to carry on working, but it was just too painful."

Helloooo... too embarrassed? I guess he never watched the movie Aliens?

poolie said:

Helloooo... too embarrassed? I guess he never watched the movie Aliens?

good point. they must not have made a chinese version of it yet.

Latest posts