keys

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate keys. I carry house key, truck key and keys to the trailer hitch. I would go crazy if I had anymore than that.

Jim said:
I was looking at my keys and I just realized I am carrying 4 extra keys that I have no idea what they belong to.....for 5+years. :shock: :LOL2:
And as soon as you get rid of them, you will find, and need to open immediately, the locks they go to. :roll: :wink: :LOL2:

DocWatson said:
Jim said:
I was looking at my keys and I just realized I am carrying 4 extra keys that I have no idea what they belong to.....for 5+years. :shock: :LOL2:
And as soon as you get rid of them, you will find, and need to open immediately, the locks they go to. :roll: :wink: :LOL2:

I have about 10 keys on my work key ring and just got rid of one I couldn't figure out what it was for. I'll probably find out where it goes shortly, lol.

DocWatson said:
Jim said:

I guarantee this to be the truth...

I have a 4 key rings of keys that don't go to any locks that I have anymore. door keys, padlocks, toolboxes, rod locker boxes etc. but i did just notice I have a key on my daily keyring that I can't figure out what it goes to. time to move that key to the keyring graveyard :p

Mt father worked for the local municipality, he had three large key rings he collected over 40 years. He could open most master locks by just trying all of them...

I too have keys on my keyring and have no clue to whench they belong. I "think" one is for my moms house, granted shes 9 hrs away. I "think" one is for my mother-in-laws house, althouth she passed away over a year ago and the house is no longer in the family. There may be others, like to my brothers houses. Hell a couple of them might be too my house.

I just did a quick count of my work key ring, 28 keys. 5 of them are masters,2 of them will get me into the keybox where the rest of the keys are that I don't carry reside.
I work as a maintenance supervisor at a large theater/broadway/concert venue that has an attached 6 story office building that we also own and maintain. Don't even ask me to count the total number of doors.

I have two beerpong tables and 4 lawnchairs in my carport that I have no idea who they belong to. I converted one of the tables into a fillet station. Keys? I cant even find my keys....much less those that dont have a purpose.. Thats a good problem to have Jim. More is better than none.

I just check and I also have one extra key... but better than that, I see that I don't have a house key. I always get into the house through the garage with the garage door opener. That'll bite one of these days.

Latest posts