SEA BASS PART II

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I am going on January 26, 2008 and made the mistake of inviting Leibs16. He now sends me no less then 6 emails each day about the trip.

In addition, he already declared that he will call me each afternoon to discuss the sea bass, the boat or anything to do with this trip.

Anyway, boat leaves Jan 26, 2008 at 2 a.m. from Wildwood Crest, NJ. I do not think Eathan will make it that long.

I ask everyone to help him out - google an image of a sea bass and email it to him at:

[email protected]

He is a 6th Grade Teacher and spends more time drooling over fishing photos then anything else.

Thanks

Good luck..Catch the big Sea Bass like this one.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

zmcoc3.jpg

I sent one

That last pic is cool...what kind of sea bass is that?

I like that one of Vince holding those Sea bass, he has two great hoop earings, and two great something else!

HAHAHA....that does look like Vince, you were talking about his braclets right? How much does this trip cost and is it full. I may be able to go, but I won't know until the end of the week, so if there are still spots open let me know.

Good luck Dave and Leibs. Hope you catch each your limits of seabass and maybe hookup with some other interesting wreckfish...ling, tilefish, pollock etc...Most importantly...Have Fun! :D

Bring me back some tasty seabass!

Latest posts